The concierge model demands that the physician knows and provides a consistently high level of personal care for each patient. Consequently, our practice is limited to 400 patients, as compared to the 2,000 to 4,000 patients treated in a conventional cardiology practice. Patients can select the care model that best suits their needs. We are happy to discuss both plans and the benefits they offer you.
- Does not require an inpatient hospital stay or an ongoing care relationship.
- Tailored to fit your needs.
- Includes a second opinion, which entails a comprehensive review of patient history and data, a comprehensive physical examination, patient consultation, and recommendations.
$500 Follow-up visits $250
Routine Concierge Care
- Intended for patients with chronic but stable conditions.
- A clinic visit every three months (or four times a year) with inpatient care if required.
- Includes first-available scheduling, 48-hour turnaround on test results and prescription renewals, minimal-to-no waiting room time, and after-hours emergency calls.
Annual fee $1,500
Comprehensive Concierge Care
- Intended for patients with cardiac conditions that require frequent visits, management of anticoagulation, titration of medications, device monitoring, and frequent hospitalizations, or for those patients with lifestyles that demand urgent, non-emergent care and availability.
- Includes same-day scheduling, same-day turnaround on test results and prescription renewals, no waiting room time, and 24/7-availability for non-emergent and emergency calls.
Annual fee $3,400
Specialty Concierge Cardiology Care
- Patient care requirements as determined in agreement by doctor and patient.
- 24/7 availability as noted above.Annual fee $5,500